Terms & Policies
Purchase of a ticket(s) indicates full understanding and acceptance of the policies stated below.
Refunds, Cancellations and Rescheduling
- Cancellations received a minimum of 72 hours before the scheduled tour will be refunded the amount of ticket price only.
- Every attempt will be made to reschedule your tour if such request is received inside of 72 hours.
- Requests for refunds due to cancellations within 72 hours of the scheduled booking are not possible.
- All tours are subject to not operate if we do not meet tour minimums. We will send you an email notice if the tour does not operate and you will receive a full refund. Your refund will be processed through the original means of purchase.
Thank you for your understanding.
- It is possible that an individual tour may be cancelled due to rain. In such cases, we will make every attempt to reschedule the tour, or refunds will be made in full.
- It is also possible that given any of the above stated conditions, a tour may be performed if mutually agreed upon by the guests and the tour operator.
- In consideration of all guests and tour operators, each tour will commence at precisely the time advertised.
- You are responsible for arriving at the designated meeting place fifteen minutes before the tour commences.
- It is further understood that any guest arriving after the tour has begun may try to “catch up” to the tour group, but tour operators will not be responsible for facilitating this.
- San Diego is a busy city as known for traffic as it is for sunshine. It is better to overestimate on these conditions and have to wait for the tour to begin than it is to miss the tour.
- No refunds, partial or full, will be made on account of guest tardiness.
- By taking the tour, you may be exposed to risks that include, but are not limited to automobiles, trains, bicycles, motorcycles, uneven terrain, slippery surfaces, and unknown obstacles.
- You remain solely responsible for your personal safety and the safety of your personal belongings.
- Neither the company, nor any of the tour operators or other representatives shall assume any responsibility for personal injury or loss or damage of your possessions.
- By participating in the tour, you assume all risks and waive any right you may have against the tour operator or tour guides for any claim for personal injury or property damage, even if the tour operator or guide is negligent.